Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Finished, Fulled, and Fabulous!

Here are photos of the finished Mini Skull and Crossbones Tote from Hello Yarns.

I was worried about my new front load High Efficiency Washer fulling the bag. I put it in on Heavy Duty with some of Brad's jeans, and WOW! It really felted down.

The black fibers have intermixed with the white, but I like it that way.

Brad, on the otherhand, said it looked better before. He was just being a big crab this morning.

I'm going to start work on the Suki Shawl with my friend Melissa. We've gotten the pattern ordered from Ina Braun at Tante Sophie avait un chien, and are searching for the yarn. It calls for 6 skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky. We're trying to find the best deal for it. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Melissa and I keep finding projects we want to work on. I need to work on some helmetliners, too!

The KAL is behind on our goal of 78 for October. We only have 46, I think. I know that the group has knit more than that, but the poll closes on Monday, and I need to do some knitting!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger me myself and i said…

    very cool!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger weaselrina said…

    It looks great! I may have to make one of those. :)

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very cool!! I love the way the blck mixed with the white!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a pretty rockin' project. I have yet to felt but it is next on my list of things to learn.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home