Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hats, Hats, Hats-a-plenty!


This pattern is Lola, designed by Ina Braun at Tante Sophie avait un chien. I used Berroco Hip Hop. It is being modeled by Miss Wiggy.This lovely photo of moi wearing the Cold Weather Hat from the '96 Knitlist. It is knit with Joann's Sensations Licorice in Black.

And it's Dumb Donald from Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. Actually, it will be The Anticraft's "Flowers on a Grave." It has been fulled now, and is drying on Miss Wiggy. It is knit with Lion Wool in Rose. I'm making the flowers in Lion Wool Sunset

4 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cool hats! You have been busy!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NIcely done! Cant wait to see the post felting pics =)

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    You are a knitting machine!!!!!!
    I love the licorice hat! And I think yu scored a hat trick!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Finally, Melissa! I like that Licorice hat, too. I'm making a hat for my mom now. In Mauch Chunky. To felt. We'll see how it does. Black and red. Brown Sheep Yarn Company Pattern "Fabulous Felted hat"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home