Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

You'd think I liked washing dishes....

This blue dishcloth is the August KAL from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL Yahoo group. I love this concept. We get a piece of the pattern each day, until we're through. Now I'm going back and knitting the previous KAL's I missed.
This orange one is the pumpkin from last October's KAL.


The pink is a watering can from April.
The red one is an apple from last September.

I've gone a little dishcloth crazy. I have a pile of them. And I keep on knitting.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Shelly Hattan said…

    You asked on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL Community Blog about how I was able to photograph my lighthouse. I put it on the floor next to my sliding glass door where there's direct sunlight. Then I kept turning it around until the shadow's showed the lighthouse the best. I can tell you're towel is a lighthouse!

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    I think you should keep knitting them, and then sell them---of at the very least wrap them up for Christmas gifts! xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home