Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Absorba


Absorba is finished. I finished it Thursday. I had planned on using it in my bathroom, but it turned out a little big. I have ladies size 8 Crocs on the corner for size comparison.

I'm still Mason-Dixoning. I am working on a Ballband Warshrag, and have just finished a Bib O' Love for the granddaughter of a friend of my mom's. I used Sugar and Cream "Swimming Pool" colorway, and I love the way it turned out. I ended up knitting the strap long to button in the front. I'm going to find a cute fishie button. I'm working on a Burp Cloth for that same baby. I'm using turquoise and white.

My nephews put those nylon loops to good use. I returned 2 packages to Joanns, but had to open one to discover that they were nylon. We've been making pot holders. Each nephew made one. I'll post photos later. I'm on the isalnd with no cord for my camera.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mz Mar said…

    lol~~loved reading your blog! I just got the mason-dixon book and I'm wrapping those darn pot holder loops to! I have to hide the ball because my Boston thinks it's for her to play with!!
    Good luck!!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    I'm working on my first log cabin... the biggest thing I've ever knit! Your ABSORBA looks awesome... makes me want to make one for my bathroom :)

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger knutsforknitting said…

    Wow, that looks super comfy for the tootsies! You go girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home