Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Flower Power Progress


Here is my progress on the Large Flower Pillow from Interweave Knits. I've finished row 25 of 99 on the chart. You can kinda see the flower starting.

I went to Margaret's Yarn Down Under tonight to get some yarn to swatch for the Vogue Felted Rose Bag KAL. I got some Mauch Chunky in black and some 19 needles. Janice and I decided that I should swatch and felt and see what happens before I decide how much yarn to get.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hey Carrie,
    It's well worth the trip. Open late on Tuesday and Thursday nights. You can come up 78 and stop at All That Yarn, too!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger itgirl said…

    Someday I'll trek to see Janice. If I am ever home long enough...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home