Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Three Bags from Sister Susan

These are the Bucket Bags I made for Brad's sisters for Christmas. I used Lion Wool for all of them. I doubled the yarn for the i-cord.



I sent this first bag to Cindy in Connecticut. The colorway is Flower Garden. I used US 11's and cast on 90 stitches, and knit for 15" before the turn row and the decreases.


This bag went to Debbie in California. The colorway is Ocean Blues. I only knit this bag for 12" and it is shorter than the other 2. I love this color, though.


This last bag is for Gwenn in New York. The colorway is Autumn Sunset.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    I am sure they loved them! Who wouldn't love to get one of these! Merry Knitmas!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger soapy said…

    Very Cute bags! Where did you find the pattern for them? Great gifts I'm sure they'll be loved~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home