Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Three more dishcloths....




I've knit three more dishcloths and have a ballband on the needles. This pink one is from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. It was the May KAL and is a flower. I used Sugar and Cream Hot Pink.








This red one is the Mid May KAL and is a red dress to promote awareness for heart disease in women. I thought it was appropriate to knit, since my mother had a "little" heart attack in May. I will be giving this one to her.



I finished this dragonfly last night. It is from Purple Duckie. I used Sugar and Cream Hot Purple. I love the way the picture shows the pattern.

I'll start the Mid August KAL today. We need 2 colors, a variegated and a solid, and we'll be doing some slipped stitches. It is not the ballband pattern. It may be some type of basketweave. I have my colors picked out and ready to go. I'll start when I get home today!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Great cloths! I haven't been able to do as many from the group as I'd like, but I have enough cotton yarn for prob 100 of them so, I'd better get cracka-lackin!

    Nice blog by the way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home