Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stitch Markers


A little blurry, but I think I've got the Stitch Marker Making down pat. These are some that I made tonight. I think they are kinda cute with the little charms. You can't tell much from the photo, but there is a tape measure, scissors, yarn and needles, a button, a spool of thread, and a kitty playing with a ball of yarn.

Not much knitting, yet. Working on Lola ( a hat from Tante Sophie avait un chien), and not on Flower Pillow.

I made the stitch markers for the Switch Marker Swap, and have them ready to ship out tomorrow. I may try to take another photo of these. You really can't see squat.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger me myself and i said…

    very cute markers!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    How darn spiffy!!! I love them

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very pretty! I love making stitch markers! So much fun and easy to do!!

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    They are fun to make, and a little addictive, as are beads. Now when I go to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, or JoAnns, I have to hit the yarn and bead sections. JoAnns is the best. Beads are on the way to yarn!

    Susan

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger . said…

    Cute stitch markers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home