Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hat Trick #3

These 2 hats are Christmas presents for 2 of my co-workers. The pattern is Basic Cable from SnB Nation. I did 2 more repeats than called for to make them a little longer. I used Lion Brand Fishermans Wool.









This is the Christmas ornament hat I made myself for Christmas. I used Paton's Classic in red, and Lion Brand Lame in silver for the ornament hanger.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger . said…

    Wow! They all look great! You did an awesome job! The SnB hat looks wonderful! And the red is so cute! I would have never thought of that!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    Hat Trick # 3--you are my idol! The hats are terrific! I suggest you start now and make each of your students a cute ornament hat for Christmas!!!!!
    I love the cream colored hats--beautiful!!!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Mitchypoo said…

    The hats are lovely, i want one! ;) The christmas ornament hat is adorable and i also like the potato chip scarf, aren't they fun to knit?! I agree though, the bind off is a pain in the patootie. Good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home