Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Belated Blogoversary!


A year ago, October 1, I started this blog. I had (and still have) no idea what I'm doing. I have a lot of knitting content, and some infertility stuff, too.

When I started, I was really into making helmetliners. This is something that I should probably start again. I just sent 3 off to Iraq. The husband of one of my co-workers was deployed in August. She sent him a care package, and I sent the helmetliners in that. I like knowing where they go, and I'll be able to get feedback as to what I can do to make them better.

Then, it being October and all, I got into Yorick, and had to make him.

Here it is October again, and I have nothing in the works. So, I thought I'd peruse through the Knitty archives, and have decided to do these.

There is another cool pumpkin that I'd like to do at Magknits. I didn't have enough yarn at home, so I started the Knitty one, first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home