Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's Pre-Game Knitting!

Here is the first Warm Up America square I completed for Super Knit Sunday. I used Red Heart Kids in Bikini. It's a little like knitting dishcloths, only with acrylic yarn. Since the yarn was so busy, I decided to do a straight stockinette.

These are the other colors of Red Heart that I got for squares. I think I may be a little ambitious. I got Red Heart Kids in Lime, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and Happy. I'm doing the solid colors in some type of pattern. I'm doing a small gingham with the pink. I'm just kind of playing a little with the solid colors.

There are a couple of other variegated Red Heart Kids that I may end up getting, too. I'll try to make at least one strip of seven squares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home