Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Final Countdown

I got a call today from my nurse at the clinic. My donor will trigger tonight. The retrieval will be Wednesday. Brad has to go in at 9:30 on Wednesday. The donor has 11 follicles bigger than 15mm and 6 more right behind that. I'll get a call on Wednesday to see how many eggs were retrieved, and then I'll get a call on Thursday to see how many fertilized.

I'm a nervous wreck. I guess with my first cycle, I didn't know anything could go wrong. Now that I know what can go wrong, I'm terrified that it will.

My transfer is tentatively set for Saturday, but could be pushed back to Monday.

I think I'm going to be sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home