Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fertilization

11 eggs were retrieved yesterday. 10 of them were mature. 5 of them fertilized. The embryologist said he had hoped for 6, so 5's not that off. I was a little disappointed, but then I thought of my first cycle, when I had zero fertilization. 5 is 500 times better than 0 (IMHO). I will go in for the transfer on Saturday morning, unless I get an early morning call. The embryologist said that they would call by 8:15 if we're going to push it back to a five day transfer. I'll be happy either way.

I'm working on my fall transfer second sock, the Jaywalker. I'm decreasing the gusset now, and have to finish the foot.

I'm expecting my medals by tomorrow, so I'll have the blessings of the Saints for this transfer. I need all the blessings I can get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home