Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What I Love About Badcaul


I've discovered a new passion. I now understand what so many sock knitters are raving about. The toe-up two at a time magic loop sock. Wow!

I love not having to kitchener the toe. This pattern (Badcaul by Anna Bell) has a Turkish Cast-On. When I started these babies a year ago, I remember being totally amazed by this cast on.

I love this yarn. It is Step in Grass. I got it from Margaret last year for St. Patrick's knitting. It has jojoba in the yarn. It is so very soft.

I'm coming up on the heels. I know that I'll do one at a time, but I'm looking forward to a new challenge.

What I love best is that I'll finish both socks at once. I will be able to bind them off and put them on.

I may have to do all socks this way from now on.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger daisy said…

    It seems you have been working on those socks a long time. No updates? Hope you are well.
    Daisy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home