I have been knitting. In fact, I've been knitting quite a lot. I am teaching a self-contained fifth grade class this year, and decided to knit them all a Christmas gift. I was going to make them all a wreath, but didn't like the sample, so I decided upon a bookworm for each of them. I allowed them to select a color, based on leftover Sugar'n'Cream that I had, and I set out to knit 27 bookworms. I used Sarah Bradberry's pattern, but altered it to include a chained tail, and a tassle on the end. I also personalized each of them with the initials of every student on the end of the tail. I glued googley eyes on every bookworm. They ended up being precious.