Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Brad is in Sarasota, so my mother and I will be lighting 5 candles tonight to remember our 5 angels.

Stella Blue-born still-July 11, 1998
Starlet-miscarried November 1999
Noel-etopic-removed tube and baby-January 2000
Angel Baby-miscarried-November 2001
Angel Baby-miscarried-July 2002

The doctors have determined that my losses are because of Anticardiolipin antibodies, which cause micro-clots to form, and the baby dies. Now I will use a blood thinner to prevent this from happening again, providing that I become pregnant again.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger brandilion said…

    I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. no one should shoulder that burden

     

Post a Comment

<< Home