Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Socktober isn't over yet!


I've been itching all month to knit some socks. I finally found the sock yarn I wanted at The Yarn Garden, and have started a pair of Jaywalkers to celebrate Socktoberfest. I'm using Trekking XXL in colorway 161. They are just so Autumnal that I had to knit them. I really hope this loverly doesn't join my other single socks because of my Second Sock Syndrome. I really really want to finish these. They may be my new transfer socks.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gorgeous fall colorway...I love them! ollie

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Ollie-I agree. I wanted to knit some fall socks, and loved the colorway. I really love, too, how they worked up in the Jaywalker pattern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home