Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Setting the Date

I've talked again with Bernadette, and she has given me dates for when I start my meds, and when I will receive the transfer. This is moving a lot faster than I expected. I'll start taking Estrace, Baby Asprin and PreNatals on February 1st. I'll also have my baseline ultrasound. Then I'll do the midcycle ultrasound on the 10th of February, and the transfer will take place sometime between the 15th and 19th of February! I've already talked with the pharmacy and they will be sending my prescritions on the 18th of January. I just cannot believe how fast all of this is happening now. Our dream may eventually come true.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home