Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Olympic Training in Progress


I got a package yesterday from FuzzyMabel. 10 skeins of Noro Silk Garden in #50. Beautiful.


I also started a pair of socks on Wednesday. I'm using Cascade Fixation. The pattern is from the Sock Calendar Book. It's the Valentine Sock. I want to wear them for the transfer. So they're my prayer socks. They are pink, of course.

The Brainwash Bag has one side completed, and the strap is finished as well. I have to finish the other side, sew it together, and felt it.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Beautiful!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Marji said…

    would you like to join a KAL for the Lady E for the Olympics?
    http://ladyeolympicknitters.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home