Three Bags Full

The unravelings of the mind of a G*R*I*T*S (Girl Raised In The South) who knits.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lady Eleanor Pacing


I've started working on Lady Eleanor. I cast on Friday, and am trying to complete 3 tiers a day. I'm on tier 10, so I guess I'm behind. Just as long as I finish on time. I want that gold medal.

I love working with the Noro, and so far have found no knots. I am re-winding it, and that may help.

On the baby front, I'm still in a holding pattern. My donor is doing great, and will probably get her trigger today. The retrieval will be Thursday, and Brad will go in then, as well. I'll go back in Friday for another ultrasound. Everything else depends on my lining.

Lots of love to my secret pal! I got the best softest baby alpaca from her! Wow! I'll post a pic later.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home